Monday, December 26, 2011

LC - Lepanto Consolidated Mining Company

I was short term bearish last time with LC 'coz it went down below 20 day moving average... a bearish price cross over. Kala ko punta pa ito sa 1.40 level... Here's my previous post - LC

But it seems that LC is making a U-Turn....

  • For the past 2 trading days, price is making higher close/low
  • Bounce from the ascending support of RSI
  • Possible bounce at the support of Stochastic... K line about to make a cross over to D line 
  • Possible Bullish Price Cross Over from the 20dma... I have to adjust my trend lines, good signal if it closes above the upper descending line

Hmmm... if successful ang U-Turn nya... might retest 1.80 level? Let's see...


Disclaimer: This is my personal technical analysis on this stock. It is not my intention to give a buy or sell advise. Trade at your own risk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment