Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LC - Lepanto Consolidated Mining Company

I just have to remind myself to be careful in entering LC... Below are the bearish signals I see;

  • Completion of the Bearish Bat Pattern - LC's Bearish Bat Pattern
  • Bearish Divergence - Price almost equal high's while oscillators making lower highs.
  • Bearish Price Cross Over - Price just closed below the 20dMA... Short term bearish... Long term bearish if it crosses below the 50dMA. See my previous post, a heads up on the possible bounce or bearish price cross over - Heads up

Anyway, I just checked http://www.bloomberg.com/ and saw that GOLD is now back to 1600 level... up by 1.27% as of this time. Possibly moving to 1700 level again? Let's see how LC will react on this today. 

On the Bullish side, the Bull Flag pattern for me is still intact. Pattern failure na ito pag price today mag close lower pa than yesterday... I'll observe later price action, might do a test buy since Gold is possibly making a comeback baka sumunod si LC. Since I am still bearish with LC, If I see that the price action is getting weak today, immediately sell or stop loss to avoid ipit!  


Disclaimer: This is my personal technical analysis on this stock. It is not my intention to give a buy or sell advise. Trade at your own risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment