Friday, January 13, 2012

13Jan EDC - Energy Development Corporation

I forgot to post this yesterday here...

Bearish: RSI Divergence (Showing weak upward momentum) and Possible Double Top
Bullish: Possible Ascending Triangle (Continuation Pattern)


Just watch out if it will break down from the ascending support line. It might test the neckline of the double top...


Disclaimer: This is my personal technical analysis on this stock. It is not my intention to give a buy or sell advise. Trade at your own risk



2 comments:

  1. From what I gather, you have emphasize both the price pattern and the volume..
    .
    I do have EDC too.. I bought when I thought it broke out already never knowing that it was a fake move :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nezha, si EDC di successful yung breakout sa 6.40... nahirapan siya as per my previous updates. EDC tested 6.40 several times pero RSI is not showing a good momentum for that breakout kaya nagbenta na din ako. These are signs of weakness. Initial support I see is from 6.10 to 6.15. Let's see if price will bounce there.

    ReplyDelete