Tuesday, January 3, 2012

03Jan - My trading mistake

Just wanted to share you my trading mistake kay FOOD... I think that 3rd week of Dec 2011 I bought 5k shares at 1.42... Yung mali ko is I did not research or check company announcements/disclosures. May stock dividend pala. Yesterday, price went as high as 1.36 and closed at 1.28... So now ipit ako dito... A lesson learned.... Still holding.... I'll observe today if stop loss or hold muna ako.

====================================================================


FOOD - Stock Dividend Update
Company: Alliance Select Foods International, Inc.
Code: FOOD

Type: Stock
Value: 15.78%


Ex - Date : 02-Jan-12
Rec Date : 05-Jan-12
Pay Date : 26-Jan-12

Disclosure

2 comments:

  1. hi chu. if you had sold on ex-date, you still would have profited if you consider the adjustments of the stock dividend on that day.
    so i think your only mistake is not having a risk management to follow.
    i don't do research and i very seldom read forums and not even newspapers too, i'm a chart pattern trader, i follow the charts only.
    the 1.40 support or 1.38 or the gap open on that day triggered an action to follow if you have set your plan.
    just my 2 cents, remmon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi remmon, thank you sa advise. appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete